Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Jane Austen Heroines

I've taken several quizzes in the past month or so to determine which Jane Austen heroine I am. I'm sure my family could have just told me, and they did, and they said the same thing that the quizzes did! So I decided to share with all of you what my heroines are. 

First is Emma Woodhouse.


 I don't really know how to describe her! She's very rich, and very beautiful. She likes to put her foot into other peoples business, but not everybody. One of her biggest things that she does is that she likes to make matches for her friends. She makes many mistakes along the way, but she ends up marrying the right man so that's all that matters right???

Then is Marianne Dashwood.


Marianne has great ideals for the man she will marry, he must be quite perfect and have certain qualities which she probably has made several lists and changed them numerous times. She tends to jump to conclusions and ends up getting into a little bit of trouble. She's young and naive. When she loves she loves with all her heart, and when she hates she hates just as passionately. Passion and romance are big things in her life! Impulsive is another word to use to describe her! Wow, I just read through that and it doesn't sound like anybody we all know does it????? ;)

Well, there you are! I'm going out now to enjoy this amazing weather here in Arizona!!! :D I'm not sure when I'll be posting again, maybe I'll share some pictures of our trip here...


No comments:

Post a Comment